Friday, April 8, 2011

The Dark Side


I am writing to you on a non-Gatsian computer for the first time. I have purchased my first Mac and all I know is that it is pretty, I have yet to unlock the secrets that make everyone drool. I am hoping that I will have time this weekend to become one of the annoying people that speak nothing but the virtues of Jobs.

Until I become a Mac wizard, I am watching some Bill Hicks stand up. Some of this stuff is coming back to me, because I watched this when I was a kid. I am really appreciating this stuff a lot more than when I was 12. There is a new documentary that just came out this weekend about the now legendary comedian. If you have Netflix, you can check him out like I am right now. Enjoy the funny.

1 comment:

  1. this is very informative and interesting for those who are interested in blogging field.
    Best Smart Home System

    ReplyDelete